Join Our Team
Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer
Currier policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, military, or veteran status as established by federal and state law.
Benefits: CCI offers a comprehensive group medical plan, dental plan, basic life / AD&D insurance, and 401(k).
College intern/coop opportunities are available to students majoring in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a closely related course of study. Intern positions may be available during the spring, summer, and fall terms. The internship program is designed for students who would like the opportunity to begin applying skills learned in the classroom. If you would like additional information about the Internship Program or to apply for a position, you are encouraged to contact Currier Construction using the form below.
What do our Employees have to say?
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers to the VP of Construction and Director of Operations
- Manages all resources such as labor, materials, equipment, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Develops and maintains project schedules
- Writes contracts and purchase orders with subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors
- Liaison for the Company negotiating with owners, subs, and trades
- Job cost and budget control reporting
- Manage field with General and Project Superintendent
- Oversees, maintains and enforces company safety policy
- Oversees and manages Company resources with General and Project Superintendent
- Assists with company bidding
- Develops bids for change orders
- Maintains project files for both office and field operations
- Company Representative building strong team work ethic, quality product, and safe work environment
- Possess strong knowledge base for water, wastewater, and heavy engineering construction
- Salary range: $90,000- $180,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Download, fill out, and submit employment application online. If you are unable to download and submit form, send through mail to 36 N 56th St. Phoenix, AZ 85034, or apply in person.